Here are the top ten questions I see asked during Patrick Stump’s Twitter Q&A’s. I read every tweet. I know. It’s crazy. Whatever, I enjoy him. I just wish people would stop asking the same questions over and over. So here are the answers to some I have noticed cropping up a lot. I don’t have any sources for these, mostly because the source would be a tweet from him, and I really don’t want to go through all of his tweets from the last three Q&A’s. Especially when I’ve already done it for each Q&A individually, just for my own enjoyment. Uh. Shut up.
1) When is FOB coming back?!
They’re not broken up, just on hiatus. And when they feel like it. Recently, Patrick said getting four people who all live in different states on the same page is like herding cats. Remember folks, one of those cats is Pete Wentz.
2) Do you get annoyed when people ask when FOB is coming back?
While I can’t actually speak to how Patrick feels on this issue, he always says ‘No, I don’t mind’. I suspect he knows that you just love FOB and would love to hear new music from them, which I’m sure is nice.
3) Weirdest thing you ever signed?
A pacemaker. I don’t know the story, but he’s answered this one like, twenty times. I assume he finds it amusing.
4) Size-related questions. The two most popular are “how tall are you?” and “what’s your shoe size?”
Five foot four inches, US 8.5 men’s. I suspect he has a hard time finding shoes. (HIS FEET ARE SMALLER THAN MINE OH GOSH CUTE. He’s also five inches shorter than me, so it makes sense.)
5) Do you ever get depressed?
Direct quote: “That’s what 90% of Soul Punk is about.”
6) Are you coming here/there/everywhere/my home as a solo artist? That would be great!
The answer is always “I would love to.” Remember, guys, Patrick funded Soul Punk and the subsequent tours HIMSELF. And it’s REALLY EXPENSIVE to go perform overseas.
7) Do you like spicy food?
I seriously have no idea why people ask this question, because everyone likes spicy food. No, I’m kidding. But also, in his Area Codes video, Patrick relates a story about how a chef at an Indian restaurant once asked him to please, pretty please not order his chosen dish quite SO SPICY, because it messed with the flavors of the dish. I’m sure Patrick gladly acquiesced. He has an insane spice tolerance. And he drank garlic butter that time. (No relevance, it just makes me laugh)
8) Why did you lose weight/change your look?
Because he wanted to. He simply wasn’t happy with the way he looked before, so he decided to do something about it. Which, yay, good for him!
9) Do you sing ____ in the shower? What do you sing in the shower?
He doesn’t sing in the shower. I’m taking his word on this, because even though I already know these things off the top of my head, I am not actually a stalker. I just read all the Twitter q&a’s. It’s not the same AT ALL.
10) Did your family call you “Pat” as a kid? What does your family call you? I’m asking for a friend. Not my fanfic.
No, his family called him/still calls him “Rick”. I believe the source for this is a Blender article, but I have forgotten. Also, as much as he mentions it, I wish you guys would stop saying “fanfic” to Patrick Stump. Maybe then he’d stop talking about it and go back to pretending it doesn’t exist. I mean. Fourth wall. Please.
ANYWAY. There is an EXTREMELY UNSCIENTIFIC Patrick Stump FAQ. I do not have sources for these things, I just knew them off the top of my head. I’m a serious creeper.
- monsterkeys reblogged this from monsterkeys and added:
- thehawthorntree likes this
- stephmonsterr likes this
- anundefineddreamer reblogged this from monsterkeys
- anundefineddreamer likes this
- englishistheartofbullshit likes this
- tribyen reblogged this from monsterkeys and added:
- calystarose reblogged this from monsterkeys
- monsterkeys posted this